ZIMBABWE is rich in all natural, cultural and man-made resources that support its diverse and sustainable tourism development.
Its national tourism brand, “Zimbabwe, A World of Wonders” is underpinned by its unique people and culture, a rich history and heritage, the majestic Victoria Falls, the Great Zimbabwe ruins, wildlife and nature, the mystique of Eastern Highlands, the Kariba Dam and the Mighty Zambezi river.
There are 10 identified reasons why people should come to Zimbabwe throughout the year.
Ten Reasons for visiting Zimbabwe:
1. Peace and Tranquility
2. Safety and Security
3. Wonderful People and Culture
4. The Majestic Victoria Falls
5. Rich History and Heritage
6. Great Zimbabwe the Grand Medieval Palace
7. The Mystique of the Eastern Highlands
8. Pristine Wildlife and Nature
9. The Mythical Kariba and Mighty Zambezi
10. Beautiful Weather
Just to confirm why Zimbabwe is a must visit tourism destination in the World, the country has received a variety of recognitions and endorsements internationally thanks to its destination marketing efforts.
The following accolades speak for themselves:
• Voted Best in Travel 2019 after Sri Lanka and Germany respectively by Lonely Planet in 2018
• Frommer’s, endorsed Zimbabwe as one of the ‘Best Places to Go In 2019
• National Geographic Traveler voted Zimbabwe as one of the ‘Most Cool Places’ to visit in 2019